Gender in Dance is available to you subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the site you agree to these conditions.
Gender in Dance may change these terms at any time without notice. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. If you do not agree with them, please do not use the site.
The information we may collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, email, telephone number etc. This information will NOT be shared with any third parties.
- Your IP address is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Websites. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website. It will NOT be shared with any third parties.
2. Comment policy
Comments are monitored weekly. They are welcomed and encouraged on this site but may be removed if they include:
- Profanities or offensive language
- Content deemed to be spam
- Personal insults or are deemed an attack on any individual
- Racist or abusive remarks
Gender in Dance reserves the right to remove any comments submitted without notice.
All the materials on this website are written by Gender in Dance. Pictures and videos used that we do not own will be cited and accredited accordingly.
4. Complaints policy
To make a complaint about any content published on this site please use the form below